Wednesday, July 8, 2009

BrisStyle Markets

I had a very nice day at the BrisStyle markets on Saturday.
I had hoped to take more photo's but the crowds were so intense I wasn't able to stand still long enough to focus my camera :)

Ruby 2 Go Go

Made by Maisie

I managed to pick up a lovely screen printed tea towel from Red Seed Studios, the best wood buttons ever from Beckybean, gorgeous lapel pins from Hot Toffee, a domino brooch kit from Ruby 2 Go Go, a pin from Kitty Boo Boo and last but not least a fancy collar from Pret a Pawte for Monsieur Pedro.

Ran into some of my very good friends at the markets too...

...with one of little Jellygnites cute little dashies.

4 comments:

Kylie said...

I was there too with my kids! Wasn't it a fab market? People everywhere! I hope everyone did well from the day. Gorgeous photos of the day - thanks for this. K

Hot Fudge said...

We missed your beautiful creations, Michelle. I really hope you will be there for the Christmas market.

Unknown said...

Red seed makes such great stuff ...

Kylie C said...

Hello Michelle!

I just stumbled across your blog via the BrisStyle blog - I am now 'following' you!

Much to John's amusement, I now have my own blog about decorating our home - come visit me at www.myflyingducks.blogspot.com.

See you at the markets sometime soon...
Kylie

PS. John's not home but I'm sure he'd day hi if he was!